Perfect for when you’re feeling hot and bothered (and not necessarily with the weather!). With balancing rose infusion and replenishing Goji berries to help you feel cooler and calmer!
Ingredients – Makes 2 long glasses of heaven
Roses, Pink Dried Herb* – 3 teaspoons
Confidence & Power Bach Flower Essence Blend*– 4 drops
Helps to bring assertiveness and inner strength
Goji berries* – 6 teaspoons
Powerhouses of vitamins and minerals
Watermelon – 600g
Vanilla pod – 1, de-seeded
Ice cubes – 12
- Rehydrate the Goji berries in a little water for several hours and then purée.
- Make a rose infusion using 3 teaspoons of pink rose buds in a cup of boiling water. Leave to infuse for 15 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Take the chilled watermelon, remove pips and chop.
- Add all ingredients to your blender including the goji berries, watermelon and rose infusion.
- Blitz and serve immediately.
- If you’ve decided to cocktail, this is cool and crisp with Vodka!
Recipe created by Tipper Lewis, Naturopathic Herbalist at Neal’s Yard Remedies
*Available in Neal’s Yard Remedies stores and online at nealsyardremedies.com